Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Stuck My Toe In The Water!

I actually answered an ad for someone who has a 1996 Winnebago Vectra that they want to sell or trade. The price for the unit is about what fixer-uppers are selling for in our very economically depressed neighborhood. While I hate thinking of my house as a fixer-upper, it DOES need new flooring and carpets, and a ceiling patch in the garage, so I suppose it would qualify? We're working on all of the above though, and if no trade materializes in the next few months we'll list it for sale in the spring...

I would think this would be a good time to seek out a motorhome barter, if people don't want to winterize and store it over the winter...but what do I know? :).

Anyway, big step to leave that voice mail message, not planning on anything coming of it (s/he wants to trade for 5th wheels or dirt bikes or something...but having a house in this area...I don't know, if it was me that would sound mighty attractive!) but I won't be planning on anything happening until it does!

Meanwhile, we continue to purge and organize and purge some more! It helps that a friend is in the process of opening a 2nd hand store, we are more than happy to help her out with donations of merchandise and she is more than happy to have it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment