Saturday, October 20, 2012

WHO KNEW?!?!? :)

(Just a reminder that this blog will be moving to its new home at the end of this year.)

Who knew that someone could to this sort of thing?? Not that I would want to, but just knowing that it is possible...although I suppose of one is able to build a house-on-wheels from the ground up - like a tiny house (such as the one pictured here, an idea that I have loved for years, and would do in a heartbeat if I didn't have to climb a ladder to go to bed - lol!) - then one can do major modifications to a metal version!

With living in a motorhome will come some repair and replace challenges along the way, that is certain. I am thankful to be married to a man who can fix anything, one way or another. He is brilliant at that sort of thing, and I'm sure this gift from God will save us some big bucks along the way. I also realize that there are some components and systems that he won't want to - or shouldn't - mess with, and will need to be handled by a professional, of course...but if they can do something this major, there's no reason we couldn't, if the need arose!

Disclaimer: I have NO plans to start tearing apart our future motorhome! And theirs is much different than ours would be. Just thought it was interesting, is all :).

1 comment: