Friday, October 19, 2012

Life...Simplified...

Giving up our home and living in a motorhome is going to simplify our lives. Ridding ourselves of 95% of our belongings is simplifying our lives. Streamlining everything from finances to subscriptions to online activity will simplify our lives. And so will the major undertaking and move that I'm already working on. And it should be complete by the end of the year.

Rather than have my activity spread out all over the internet, I have gotten a single account at Weebly. As our physical life is changing, so will my virtual life. And since the next chapter of our lives is all about VitaInVia, that is the umbrella under which everything else will reside.

I have started vlogging, and my vlogs will be posted there; my blogs will live and grow there; the information that I gather in order to share will be kept there; my photos and slideshows will be viewable there.

Yes, I already have a domain and a domain host, with tools that are easy to use. But again, I'm simplifying. I want someone else to do the legwork, so that I can drag and drop and point and click and publish. I don't want to have to read a manual to learn any complicated sites. I want easy - I want simple.

Weebly doesn't have an import tool for blogger posts, but this blog is young enough that I can copy/paste from here to there, and plan to have it done by the end of the year.

Ahhh, simplicity...

No comments:

Post a Comment